Currently seeking amazing candidates for the following roles:
Barre Fitness Port Moody
This position will be responsible for owning all aspects of the operation of the Barre Fitness Port Moody studio. The selected candidate will provide the vision, leadership, and energy to drive the business to excel while promoting an outstanding studio experience for all staff and clients. The Studio Manager will report to the Port Moody Barre Boss and will directly manage the studio’s BarreStars (class instructors), BarreTenders (front desk staff) and all client relations. You are accountable for building our Barre Fitness community, fostering the Barre Fitness culture and inspiring happiness through health!
- 1-3 years prior management experience in retail hospitality, health + fitness and/or restaurants preferred
- Strong leadership experience (coaching, developing, or mentoring individuals with examples of success stories is a huge plus)
- Exceptional communication skills - must be able to set clear expectations and give/receive feedback clearly and effectively
- Must be highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in the moment
- Must be extremely proficient with MS Office (excel, word) and Apple computers
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Nice to have: Experience as fitness/dance instructor.
- Nice to have: Experience with MindBody software.
*This is a full-time position and a competitive salary will be decided based on your qualifications and experience.
We are founded on very specific core values that include caring about our communities, respecting the environment and having fun & creating happiness. Our core values were derived in conjunction with our number one key priority for each and every Barre Fitness studio…to provide the absolute best experience.
If you have the background and experience we need, if you are passionate about fitness, about health and about making a difference in peoples lives, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your resume and cover letter to Jen with 'Studio Manager Position' in the subject line.